CAT5e Plenum Bulk Cable 500ft. Blue - with 25 Keystone Jacks
Brand: Free Shipping
Product Code: 11562-CMP/5WH JR301-OR
Availability:100 In stock
Have a question?
*Free Ground Shipping within continental US
CAT5E Plenum Cable - USA Made
- Category 5e UTP
- Designed for Indoor Installations
- Plenum Rated outer jacket (CMP)
- 350MHz High Performance Data Cable
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Copper Conductors
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant
- 500ft Pull Box
Plenum (CMP Rated)
Plenum is a hidden space within a building which is used for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Plenum cable is coated with a fire-retardant coating.
Plenum cable must not burn easily and must not emit toxic fumes when exposed to extreme heat. Because of these requirements, plenum cable is more expensive than non-plenum cable.
CAT5E Keystone Jacks
- 8 Positions, 8 Conductors
- Gold Plated Brass Contacts
- Flame Retardant Housing Materials and PCB Board
- Snaps easily into most Wall Plates, Surface Mount Boxes and Blank Patch Panels
- Easy view color code - 568A & 568B
- 110 IDC termination block
- Cap included to maintain the conductors in place
- UL Listed, TIA/EIA-568C.2
- RoHS Compliant
The CAT5E Keystone Jack is the most widely used jack for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels. Our Keystone Jacks provide the ultimate performance whether they are being used in a home network installation or in high-bandwidth, data-intensive networks. Our Jacks also meet or exceed the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B. Color coding and pin number indications makes termination easier and faster. Both 568-A and 568-B color codes are supported.