Brand: Free Shipping
Product Code: 11662-100/BL
Availability:Out of stock
Have a question?
***Sold in Increments of 100ft. - Quantities higher than 1 will be treated as a continuous run. (Example: Qty 3 = 300ft. continuous run cable, not 3 pieces of 100ft.)
CAT6 Plenum Rated
With voice, data, video and security capabilities, Our Cat6 550Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation that demands high transfer speeds. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the solution that is right for you. With its low smoke Plenum Jacket (CMP) it can be installed in air plenums and ducts in accordance with NEC Article 800.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 550MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet
- Designed for Indoor Installations, Plenum Rated (CMP)
- Flame Retardant Plenum Jacket
- Category-6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568C.2
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in 100ft. Increments, Available in Blue and White
What is Plenum?
Plenum (CMP Rated) Plenum is a hidden space within a building which is used for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Plenum cable is coated with a fire-retardant coating.
Plenum cable must not burn easily and must not emit toxic fumes when exposed to extreme heat. Because of these requirements, plenum cable is more expensive than non-plenum cable.
Solid or Stranded?
Solid Cable is recommended for all horizontal runs, between wiring closets, and for lengths over 25 feet. Maximum recommended length is 100 meters (328 feet).
Stranded Cable is built to withstand the repeated flexing, common in PC to wall plate applications, without damage to inner conductors. Because of higher attenuation it is recommended for short runs of 25 feet or less.