CAT6A Slim Type Stranded
With voice, data, video, and security capabilities, our Cat6A Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation. We have the right solution for you whether you are wiring your home, office, or an entire campus. Meets and exceeds Cat6a standard requirements.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for High-Speed Data Applications, 10Gigabit Ethernet
- Designed for Patch Cable Installations, PVC Jacket, CM Rated
- Category 6A Unshielded Twisted Pair (U/UTP) Cable
- 28AWG Stranded Bare Copper Conductors - 4 Pair
- Supports PoE and PoE+ (types 1 & 2)
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D and ISO/IEC11801 Specifications
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in 1,000ft Pull Boxes
Solid or Stranded?
Solid Cable is recommended for all horizontal runs, between wiring closets, and for lengths over 25 feet. Maximum recommended length is 100 meters (328 feet).
Stranded Cable is built to withstand the repeated flexing, common in PC to wall plate applications, without damage to inner conductors. Because of higher attenuation, it is recommended for short runs of 25 feet or less.