- Category 5e UTP
- Designed for Indoor Installations
- PVC Jacket (CMR) Riser
- 350MHz High Performance Data Cable
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Copper Conductors
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568C.2
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant
- 1000ft Pull Box
Riser Rated (CMR)
CMR cable is used in vertical tray applications such as cable runs between floors through cable risers. Riser rated cable must self extinguish and must prevent the flame from traveling up the cable in a vertical burn test.
Solid or Stranded?
Solid Cable is recommended for all horizontal runs, between wiring closets, and for lengths over 25 feet. Maximum recommended length is 100 meters (328 feet).
Stranded Cable is built to withstand the repeated flexing, common in PC to wall plate applications, without damage to inner conductors. Because of higher attenuation it is recommended for short runs of 25 feet or less.