CAT5E Outdoor Cable 350MHz, 24AWG, STP, 4 Pair, Solid Bare Copper, 2000ft. Uncut
Need more than 10 boxes? Volume freight quote available.
Call or email and request your shipping quote and save.
CAT5E Direct Burial Outdoor Rated
With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our Cat5E 350Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your entire campus, or large cities, we have the solution that is right for you. Meets and exceeds Cat5E standard requirements. Our CMXT Water Proof Cat5E 350Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for direct burial network installations.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications
- Designed for Burial Installations
- Category-5E Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Dual PVC Jacket, for Outdoor Applications
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568 C.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed. RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in 2000' Wood Spool, Continuous Run
Shielded cable is used in environments were extra protection from outside interference is needed. This can be heavy machinery, transformers, generators or other equipment that has a high degree of EMI. (Electro Magnetic Interference)