CAT5E Cable 350MHz, 24AWG, UTP, 4 Pair, Stranded, 1000ft.
Need more than 10 boxes? Volume freight quote available.
Call (754) 400-0867 to request your shipping quote and save.
CAT5E Stranded Rated
With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our Cat5E 350Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the solution that is right for you. Meets and exceeds Cat5E standard requirements.
#1 Choice for constructing durable, flexible, and reliable patch cables.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications
- Designed for Patch Cable Installations, PVC Jacket, CM Rated
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568 B.2-1,CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in 1,000ft Pull Boxes
Solid or Stranded?
Solid Cable is recommended for all horizontal runs, between wiring closets, and for lengths over 25 feet. Maximum recommended length is 100 meters (328 feet).
Stranded Cable is built to withstand the repeated flexing, common in PC to wall plate applications, without damage to inner conductors. Because of higher attenuation it is recommended for short runs of 25 feet or less.