CAT6 Shielded Stranded Cable 550MHz, 24AWG, STP, 4 Pair, Solid Bare Copper, 1000ft. Pull Box
CAT6 Shielded Stranded CM Rated
With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our Cat6 550Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the solution that is right for you. Meets and exceeds Cat6 standard requirements.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable for Noisy Environment
- Suitable for 550MHz Gigabit Data Applications
- Designed for Indoor Installations, CM Rated
- Category-6 Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in 1000ft. Pull Box
Shielded cable is used in environments were extra protection from outside interference is needed. This can be heavy machinery, transformers, generators or other equipment that has a high degree of EMI. (Electro Magnetic Interference)
Riser Rate (CMR)
CMR cable is used in vertical tray applications such as cable runs between floors through cable risers. Riser rated cable must self extinguish and must prevent the flame from traveling up the cable in a vertical burn test.
Solid or Stranded?
Solid Cable is recommended for all horizontal runs, between wiring closets, and for lengths over 25 feet. Maximum recommended length is 100 meters (328 feet).
Stranded Cable is built to withstand the repeated flexing, common in PC to wall plate applications, without damage to inner conductors. Because of higher attenuation it is recommended for short runs of 25 feet or less.