Fits most standard keystone ports, wall plates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels. Color coded for EIA/TIA 568A and 568B standards. High Grade Jacks for today's industry demands. This shielded Keystone Jack protects your high-speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference.
CAT6A Shielded Keystone Jack
The CAT6A Keystone Jack is the most widely used jack for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels. Our Keystone Jacks provide the ultimate performance whether they are being used in a home network installation or in high-bandwidth, data-intensive networks. Our Jacks also meet or exceed the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B. Color coding and pin number indications makes termination easier and faster. Both 568-A and 568-B color codes are supported.
- 8 Positions, 8 Conductors
- Nickel Plated Brass Contacts
- Flame Retardant Housing Materials and PCB Board
- Snaps easily into most Wall Plates, Surface Mount Boxes and Blank Patch Panels
- Easy view color code - 568A & 568B
- Krone type termination block
- Cap included to maintain the conductors in place
- UL Listed, ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, TIA/EIA 568A & 568B, ETL Verified