CAT6A Shielded Riser Rated
With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our CAT6A 750Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation that demands high transfer speeds. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the solution that is right for you. Meets and exceeds CAT6A standard requirements.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable for Noisy Environment
- Suitable for 750MHz 10Gigabit Data Applications
- Designed for Indoor Installations, PVC Jackets (CMR) Riser
- Category 6A Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568 C.2
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Supplied in 1,000ft Wooden Spool
Shielded cable is used in environments were extra protection from outside interference is needed. This can be heavy machinery, transformers, generators or other equipment that has a high degree of EMI. (Electro Magnetic Interference)
Riser Rated (CMR)
CMR cable is used in vertical tray applications such as cable runs between floors through cable risers. Riser rated cable must self extinguish and must prevent the flame from traveling up the cable in a vertical burn test.
Solid or Stranded?
Solid Cable is recommended for all horizontal runs, between wiring closets, and for lengths over 25 feet. Maximum recommended length is 100 meters (328 feet).
Stranded Cable is built to withstand the repeated flexing, common in PC to wall plate applications, without damage to inner conductors. Because of higher attenuation it is recommended for short runs of 25 feet or less.